Monday, March 29, 2010

Butter Cake Recipe

Hi and Salams to all. Its been quite sometime since my last post. Have been quite busy lately. But today I felt like eating a nice homebaked cake. So this will be my 1st recipe entry. Do try it.. It's nice and yummy.. Very simple too..

Simple Butter Cake

8oz butter
8 oz or less castor sugar
8 eggs
8oz self raising flour
4-5 tablespoon eveporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla

"Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. add in eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. fold in flour bit by bit alternately with the milk. add in vanilla. pour batter into a buttered and floured cake tin. bake at about 180 degrees for about 30-40 mins."

Simple right?? Try it. Its delicious too. Ok gotta go now. Am going to watch tv and eat my nice cake. Till my next post.. Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment